Affiliates & Partners
The college has been duly accredited by the National Accreditation Board (NAB), to provide a three-year diploma courses in Registered General Nursing and Midwifery and 18 months Post-Basic course in Anaesthesia. The first accreditation was on 1st April, 2005 – 31st August 2010, second on 1st September 2010 – 31st August, 2010 and the third on 31st August 2010 – 16 April 2015.
- University of Cape Coast
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Member of Health Training Institutions.
- Ghana Armed Forces Medical Service
- Ministry of Health
- Nursing & Midwifery Council of Ghana
- Other Nurses Training Colleges
- School of Nursing ( University of Ghana)
- NGO’s (JHPIEGO Ghana and Quality Health Partners
- Korle-Bu Teaching Hospital
- The Greater Accra Regional Health Administration
- Personnel Administration Department of the Ghana Armed Forces