Guide to completion of Application Forms.
The instructions must be read through carefully before completing the application form.
The information required in completing the application form includes:
- personal information of candidate as appearing on birth certificate
- academic profile of candidate
- professional background
- list of both basic and Post schools, programmes and their locations
- entry requirements for all programmes
- West African Examination Council equivalents of grades (WASSCE/SSCE)
Submission of Completed Application Form
- Photocopies of results slip/certificates uploaded online
- Letter of sponsorship (if any)
- Letter or release (if any) military, police and prison
- Photocopies of birth certificates uploaded online
- Gazette if name on birth certificate does not correspond with name of WAEC result slip
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs
- Students must submit their forms not later than the specified closing date; forms once purchased are not refundable.