Extra Curriculum Activities on Campus
Sports and Entertainment
Life on campus provides opportunities for students to promote their physical and psychological wellbeing through such competitive and recreational games as football, volleyball, table tennis, handball, draught, ludo and scrabbles.
The college organises sports/entertainment every Friday from 1400 – 1600hours.
- Inter-company football, athletics, and volleyball
- Inter-school football, athletics, and volleyball
- Variety shows
- Miss Akwaaba
- Students are free to form associations or clubs except where such associations or clubs will interfere in the peace and safety of the institution.
- Application for the formation of a club/society should be forwarded to the Principal through the SRC. The application should state the name of the club or society, names of the founding members/officers and patrons. It should also include the constitution of the club or society and its proposed activities.
- Every approved society/club must have a senior member of the school as its patron.
- Before arrangements are made to invite guest speakers or artist from outside the college to address meetings or give entertainment, a formal written request must be made through the patron. No such invitation should be made until permission is granted by the Principal.
- Societies/clubs whose activities contravene the rules and regulations of the school or breach the peace of the school shall be postponed or banned.