There is an Academic Committee made up of
- Academic Officer
- Tutor in-charge of Clinicals
- Program Head
- Prepares academic schedule with principal and tutors.
- Prepares tie-Table for the various courses with class tutors.
- Moderate examination questions and marking schemes at the end of 13th week.
- Prepares the Board Sheets for the NMC of Ghana.
- convenes marking conferences.
- Prepares for written examinations.
- Sees to issue regarding academics.
- Counseling of students.
- Preparing Clinical Orientation for students.
Quality Assuarance Team
- Academic officer
- The Second-in-Command (21C)
- SRC – President
- House Keeper/Warden.
- Ensure security of the compound.
- Ensure sanitation at the hostel;, classrooms environment
- Sees to maintenance work in the school.
- Parish Priest
- Board Member.
- GES Representative
- Dean of Students
- SRC – President (Observer if it involves a student)
- Punishes students for misbehaving (Insubordinate)
- Gives suspension to students if necessary.
- Deals with disciplinary issues enshrined in the rules and regulations for students/staff.
- The Principal Accountant
- Hostel Warden
- Tutor in-charge of food
- Store – Keeper
- Procurement Officer
- For planning, budgeting, purchasing of food stuff and other equipment etc.
- Responsible for staff/tutor welfare
- Ensuring maintenance of facilities and equipment’s
- Planning and provision of new infrastructure for the college in consultation with the Board
- Taking stock of items purchased.
- Taking stock of items used/remaining
- Senior Accountant
- Store – Keeper
- Programme head
- Planning, budgeting and purchasing of food.
- Feeding of students
- Sees to the welfare of students
- Periodic inspection of hostels
- Convenes food committee meetings
- College Sergent Major (CSM)
- Welfare committee chairperson
- Organizing functions eg. Matriculations, graduation etc. in the college.
- Receiving visitors
- Tutor in-charge of transport
- Students in-charge of environment
- Chief Driver
- See to the day to day movement and periodic maintenance of the vehicles
- Cleanliness of the entire school compound
- General maintenance of college machinery