Organization & Governance
- The school is the ownership of the Ministry of Defence and managed by Ghana Armed Forces Medical Services (GAFMS)
- The Ghana Armed Forces Medical Service (GAFMS) is responsible for the Health Training institutions, Military Hospitals and the Medical Reception Stations (MRS).
- The Medical Directorate of the GAFMS meets with the health training institutions to discuss and disseminate policies and plans for future developments.
- The Board of Governors in consultation with the Medical Directorate is responsible for policies and development plans in line with proper planning of the college.
- The Principal is responsible to the Director-General (MEDICAL) for the smooth running of the college and liaises between the college and the Directorate.
- All staff (Civilians and Military) come under the code of Military discipline and are responsible to the principal.
- Chain of command is the rule of the college which is known to every staff and student as enshrined in the AFR Vol 1.